Returns and Exchanges
Free One-time returns in-store and online
“Change of mind” includes purchases you have made in error eg: accidentally ordered the wrong categories or Brand, items that don’t fit the way that you would like or unwanted Brands.
- We will accept a change of mind return provided it meets the following guidelines:
- ✔ Return within 7 days
**we will accept returns within 7 days for all branded rice products provided all other conditions are met
- ✔ Return with proof of purchase
- ✔ Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- ✔ Protective hygiene sticker must be in place for all Rice bags
- ✔ Returns must be made within the area of purchase
- ✔ Purchases must be returned to a store of the same brand unless the store is a multi-store including that brand or the product was ordered through Return and Exchange
[/vc_column_text][vc_toggle title=”If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?”]
Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy?”]
No, sellers will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product?”]
Yes, the one-time freebie has to be returned along with the product.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”I see the ‘Cancel’ button but I can’t click on it. Why?”]A greyed out and disabled ‘Cancel’ button can mean any one of the following:
1. The item has been delivered already
2. The item time period has been expired
3.The item is non-refundable
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How do returns work?”]
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
1. Log into your “SORS” account
2. Go to My Orders
3. Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
4. Fill in the details and raise a return request
Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email and SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund. You can also track the status of your return request instantly from the ‘My Orders’ section of your “SORS” account.